Monday, August 29, 2011

Wisdom from Teen Wolf... =)


So, yeah, I watched MTV's Teen Wolf this summer. Epically awesome because it was so terrible, but I couldn't help myself. I LOVED it! In the 2nd to last episode, Scott(Teen Wolf)'s mom gives Scott some love advice... and I still think it's genius, so I thought I'd post it.


"Have you told her how you feel?
"
"She's knows."
"Come on, she knows. She knows? Listen, dumba$, I'm gonna let you in on a secret that most guys don't even have a clue about. Right? You ready? Women love words."
"Huh?"
"You need to tell her how you feel. Just say it. Say it again. Say it differently. Learn how to say it better. Learn how to sing it. You know, just, write it in a poem, in a letter, attached to flowers. Carve it in a tree. On the sidewalk with cement. Tattoo on your arm."
"Really?"
"No, not really a tattoo. Just, tell her the truth. Tell her anything and everything you want."


Women love words. Agree?

1 comment:

  1. Um, this is my little guilty pleasure too. I couldn't help myself from watching this horribly awesome show.

    ReplyDelete