Thursday, January 15, 2009

So if you eat as much candy as I do, you begin to learn some things about different types of candy. One of my favorites things I've come across are the silly messages inside the wrapper of Dove candy. (And by the way, why is it that the same company that makes the soap and lotion I use on my skin makes the chocolate I put in my mouth. They had better be two separate factories my friend.) I recently had the pleasure of enjoying a bag of caramel chocolates that my dear friend Jordan purchased. Here were some of the Dove-isms from this time around...

  • The most enjoyable experiences are often free.
  • Let chocolate warm your soul.
  • Think without limits.
  • Patience is a virtue.
  • Make a pledge to get 8 hours of shut eye.
  • Think without limits.
  • Success is the sum of many small efforts.
  • Think of someone who makes you smile.

Profound. Certainly not. Entertaining? Sure. Worth putting on a blog? Probably not. But I did it anyway. Yay for post #2. :) Rach

2 comments:

  1. That was definitely entertaining. I loved it! My favorite Dove-ism was the one on the picture...You are allowed to do nothing. If only that were true! If it was, there would be a lot more fat and dumb people in this world. Congrats on your 2nd blog post. The blog looks great by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D <-- this is because I'm thinking of someone. And now I'm going to go to sleep because it's 1:30 am, and I need to be awake in like 5 hours. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

    ReplyDelete