Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's My Birthday!!


That's right. I am shamelessly telling myself Happy Birthday, and I'm ok with it. Happy Birthday to me. How will I celebrate? Maybe I'll get a little extra crazy and drink a Sprite tonight. Maybe I'll go to Vegas and walk the strip. Maybe I will buy an underaged kid some bubblegum. Who knows, the possibilities are endless. Really though, it's already been an amazing day. I've had 1,000 little kids at Snow Springs Elementary scream Happy Birthday, my sweet family has called at wonderfully early hours of the morn, my amazing roommate decorated my bathroom, well wishes, cheek kisses. And Heavenly Father has blessed us with incredible weather that creates smiles all around. Happy Day.
21, who would of thought I'd be doing the exact things that I'm doing today. I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you everyone. I'm blessed to have each of you in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Your glittery picture makes me smile. I hope you had a wonderful night! Try not to get pulled over drinking your 40 on the way home! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady!
    Happy late birthday!!! Hope it was a good one for you. :)

    ReplyDelete