Monday, September 20, 2010

Fall is Finally Here.

For me, fall is a time for my soul to be inspired. As corny as that sounds, for me it rings true. The colors and the crisp smell and feel of the air brings out good things for me. I love sweater weather, driving with my windows down, and the festivities of the beautiful season.

Try not to get caught up in something
you don't have...


I said this to a friend tonight, and as soon as I said it, I realized it was for me. There is so much beauty to take in right now. I smile just thinking about it. Happy Fall everybody. I'm so glad it's finally here.

2 comments:

  1. Fall is the BEST!! I, too, feel inspired in the fall. And fall fshion is way better than any other time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jacket weather too! Wanna get together and NOT wear jackets in St. George sometime? Oh wait... we are... NEXT WEEK!

    ReplyDelete