Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Things That I Like... and Things That I Just Don't.

I really like my new boyfriend fit shorts from American Eagle, they're comfy and wonderful.
I really don't like my dad's teeny tiny running shorts, they make me want to throw up a lot.

I really like the smell of my amazing new perfume, every time I spray it I'm delighted.
I really don't like the smell of the squash that I accidentally left on the stove top for the weekend... sorry mom.

I really like to get letters from my friend Jessica on her mission, they make me smile.
I really don't like to get my cell phone bill in the mail, it's always more than it should be.

I really like to sleep with my window open, it makes my room smell nice and I sleep kinda chilly.
I really don't like when I come home at night when the parents are gone and realize I left the back door open, I have to call someone to come make sure no one's creepin in my house.

I really like pb&j sandwiches and Capri Sun, they make me feel like a kid.
I really don't like when my parents ask me why I came home so late, they make me feel like a kid.

That's all for today... this may be a post I do more often...
Rach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment